Do you find yourself looking at celebrity moms and wondering how they manage to look so ravishing all the time? Well, there might have been instances when you wanted to look exactly like one of them. Here is a list of celebrities who carry themselves like teens and have an innate fashion sense that carries them through all times. Follow the simple steps and get yourself a diva-like-makeover!
- 1. Kate Hudson – The “How to Lose a Guy in 10 days” actress is 32 but her charm and grace still make men go weak in the knees. Her strength lies in her elegance and her ability to get that casual look perfectly. So, if you want to be Almost Famous, you need to focus on the following points:
- Kate doesn’t really have amazing hair but her hairstyle is something that blends in with every look. Her free flowing wavy hair with soft curls gives her a sober yet chic look. Don’t fret if you do not have natural curls. Since you only need some loose curls, part your hair in four parts and braid each part separately the night before. The braid should not be too loose or too tight. This will do the needful.
- If you want to go Hudson’s way, you have to get the boho look right. The classic Kate look consists of long and flowing dresses in neutral colors and chandelier earrings. Get some flat sandals on and those traditional aviators to complete the look.
- Make up should be minimalistic. A dab of shiny lip gloss and some moisturizer is all you need. Smile a lot and look happy and you are all set to rule the world!
- 2. Katie Holmes – Even though she runs all over the place with Suri, Katie Holmes never manages to look tired. She is always fresh and brimming with energy. You might find the energy part a little hard but you sure can look sophisticated and fresh like Katie by following these basics:
- Katie has healthy and shiny hair. You might need to get a nice aroma therapy done on your hair to make them look glossy. Don’t want to spend a bomb in beauty salons? Get a good conditioner and give your mane a lot of moisture. You can sport her bob cut or keep it a little longer than that.
- Get some straight trousers or some khaki pants. You can wear it with shirts in white or pastels. Cotton jackets would also look good. Focus on the footwear because since, your attire is on the bland side, the footwear needs a lot of bling.
- Make up is mostly earthy.
- 3. Jennifer Lopez – JLo is representative of the aggressive and strong woman. So, get ready to embrace your sexy side.
- Get loads of tan and combine it with a little bronze make up. Pep up those lashes and wear huge loopy earrings.
- JLo sports short dresses and wedges, so you must be comfortable it them if you are planning to master this look.
So what if the world does not know you? You are a celebrity mom in your own right. To look even better than you usually do, get your favorite celebrity mom look and look like a super mom.
Christina Lyttle is a fashion expert with five years of experience under her belt. In her free time, she loves teaming the latest styles of cosplay wigs to enrich the look of dresses designed by her and give them a dramatic appeal. She suggest that investing in an effective wrinkle cream when you turn 28 is a great way for models to prolong the signs of aging.
Stay connected for the latest news, great information, giveaways and deals:
Follow us @TheCelebMommy
Join us on Google Plus : gplus.to/TheCelebMommy
Powered by Facebook Comments